Friday, December 2, 2016

Field Trip to the Challenger Space Center

We will be taking a field trip to the Challenger Space Center on December 13th.  This trip will tie in nicely with our astronomy unit of study.  Students will take a moon walk, participate in a flight simulation, and explore space during this trip.  We encourage students to be in uniform dress.  We will leave at 8:30 and return no later than 2:00.  Students will need to bring a bag lunch.  

As always, I will need 2 chaperones for this trip. I already have one (Mrs. Stalcup), so I will need one more.  I will take the first parent who responds to me via email about serving as a chaperone.  

The cost of the trip is $40.00.  If you have not paid your next deposit for this year's field trips, please do so on Parent Portal.  Permission slips will be in your child's green folder.  You may fill it out and send it in by December 12th.  Don't forget to fill out the back!