Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Parent Teacher Conferences

It's time for Parent/Teacher Conferences!  Please take a few minutes to sign up for a time to come in for a conference.  I have set my schedule to begin conferencing this Friday, (September 16th) morning.  Conferences will only last 15 minutes, so I ask that you please arrive on time so that we can get the most out of our time together.  If there is not a time available that you would like to come in and will need a phone conference, please let me know!



I will be using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.  

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

1) Click the button below to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: 


Click to View Volunteer Opportunities on SignUp.com

2) Review the options listed and choose the spot you like.

3) Sign Up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.

I look forward to meeting with you!