Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to 4th Grade!  I am looking forward to a great year with my new gators!  Teaching is an absolute passion of mine and I am so excited to work with you and your child this year.  It is my belief that parent communication is key to a successful school year.  With that in mind, I have created Scriven's 4th Grade Scoop so that you will be able to have a complete picture of what is happening in our classroom.  Everything you will need will be posted here for you!  Please take a few minutes to peruse through the above pages. As the year progresses more pages will be added to show you all the neat things your child will be learning in 4th grade. If you would like to receive updates via email as to when Scriven's 4th Grade Scoop is updated head to the side bar and enter your email address to follow by email.  If you have not already done so, please take a few minutes to go to the Parent Information page and fill out the form for me.  If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me!  It's going to be a great year!